International Caribbean Fashion Week in New York City 2011

Jenny-Michael-Francis, latest fashion week news in New York City
The International Caribbean fashion week started on 41st street in New York City on June 8th 2011. There are many designers presented their collections. This fashion week in fashion designers from several countries showcased their designs and work. This fashion week in Theodore Elyett from Nassau, the Piper Twins from Montserrat, Bahamas – Lucia Rodriguez from the Dominican Republic, Black Tea Apparel, Charles C. Dieujuste Rebecca Beck showing the Beck Dutch Caribbean collection, Michael Francis and Queen Ester showing Kuumba Designs. International model Tomacina ‘Tommii’ Culmer and Jenelle Hollingsworth with Mr. Bahamas all worked on the Caribbean fashion week. Theodore Elyett presented his spring/summer collection “Desert Sun.” Model Tommii said “I’m very happy came in this show, I hope I get more jobs after this fashion week. I walked for many designers but I do much love of Theodore Elyett.” Other model Tommii said “I really liked his designs because we can wear every season and these are comfortable for fit body and it looked was really very nice.

Tomicina 'Tommi' Culmer collection in International Caribbean fashion week
International fashion week in designer Theodore Elyett presented spring/summer collection with the beautiful colors and his terms of tribal prints. He showcased 13 pieces and every dress is comfortable for summer season. We can wear these outfits in every season. Girls much like to this fashion trends. Grand Bahama model Jenelle said “I am very happy to have been a part of it. It was a really good fashion show. Theodore Elyett said “I respect his way of doing things and his vision. I love him.” This fashion week in each designer had their own vibe and style. International model in Kendrick Kemp said “I was really excited to be around Bahamians. I came here four months ago and many other shows. I am very excited and big things are coming up for me.” Grace King said “I am really happy to be able to be a part of this fashion week. It’s been crazy working backstage.”  Designers Turks, St. Lucia, Caicos, Montserrat, Barbados and Dominican Republic graced the runway. This is latest fashion week news. Their latest collection and we can purchase show room.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Singer Katy Perry N Paris Hilton Arrived at a Charity Event in Las Vegas

Celebrities Arrived Glamour Look at the National Television Awards in London

Madrid Fashion Week 2012